Thursday, September 12, 2013

good design

9/12/13

well i guess i have to type a couple sentences on "good design" lets begin doods. okay i really dont know much but ill try my best. Good design in fashion is just colors and patters basically, the colors are the real deal. you dont want to dress a way that makes people not knowtice what youre wearing or something that gives a bad reputation. visually. right now im wearing a striped gray and white long sleeve, black jeans, and navy blue vans. eh idk just i guess gray and white look great with black and the white shoe laces on my shoes go with the white stripes on my shirt hah. well yeah and for arranging my bed room, idk if anyone has seen my bed room but it has navy blue walls and one side has crap load of posters of bands and my bed has a black frame, i guess im just a fan of blue. and with web design, i just do things that go with what i want right now im working on my own project which includes purple (suprised theres now blue in it?) hah well yeah idk just good design makes people copy you are just something that people come back for, just to view it a lot more. yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment